Hi All

Hope you are doing well!!

I have an urgent requirement with one of my client please send me resume
ASAP

* *

*Need someone with at least 8+ yrs experience*

* *

*Java Developer*

*San Jose, CA*

*12+ months*

*My Submittal Rate - $55/hr*

*Phone Hire***

*New requirement:***

* Strong background in systems Architecture, Design and Implementation
using *J2EE, Webservice, Spring Framework, Dojo, AJAX, Flex* with *Oracle
back-end.
** Knowledge of Canonical Models & XML schema
* Knowledge of Rule Engine Drools
* Demonstration of a high degree of originality and innovation in defining
product architecture and module design.
* Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture concepts and Software
Modularity
* Development experience to develop large portions of software
independently and rapidly.
* Drive for cross-functional development and quality focus working with
other project development teams in Engineering team or across Cisco.
* Demonstration of leadership in mentoring junior team members.
* Participation in technical communities within and outside Cisco is
desired.
* Knowledge of Network Management & Enterprise Management tools is
considered a plus.

In this role, you will exhibit superior technical leadership and acts as
single point of contact for project team, and be seen as a technology
expert by development, QA, support or external organizations within and
outside Cisco. Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 6-8 years of
related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 8 -10+ yrs related experience.

Warm Regards*,*

* *

*Deepak Mohan*

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*deepa...@idctechnologies.com* <deepa...@idctechnologies.com>* | **408-457-9399
ext 2052**| **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>* ***

* *

*YM: dmstaffing31 | G Talk: dmstaffing *

* *

*(E-mail is the best way to reach me) ***

* *

*Disclaimer: *

This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!