*Hi Friends *

*Hope you are doing well!*

*I have very urgent requirement with one of my direct Client please send me
resumes ASAP*

* *

*Java Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA / RTP, NC*

*6-12 Months*

*Focus is on Core Java*

*Rate: $50/hr on c2c Max*

*We have 9 positions here...Please help with STRONG Java candidates *

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

*Java, J2EE ,Struts 2.0, jQuery, Hands on Java Scripting*

*Desirable Technical Skills*

*Java, J2EE , Websphere, Web 2.0 , XML, Web Services, Hibernate , Struts
2.0, jQuery,Handson Java Scripting***

Warm Regards*,*

* *

*Deepak Mohan*

*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *

*deepa...@idctechnologies.com* <deepa...@idctechnologies.com>* |
408-457-9399 ext 2052|
**www.idctechnologies.com*<http://www.idctechnologies.com>
* *

* *

*YM: dmstaffing31 | G Talk: dmstaffing *

* *

*(E-mail is the best way to reach me) ***

* *

*Disclaimer: *

This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies.  If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender.  Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!