Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at PA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

Title: Front End Java Developer (JSF/Eclipse/PrimeFaces)
Location: York, PA
Duration: 6 months

Top Three Skills:
1. Java/J2EE - This person will be the sole resource dedicated to this
conversion. Must be familiar with Java and the associated framework
2. JSF/EJB/JPA
3. MySQL/Oracle DB experience

Thanks & Regards....

Umendar