Dear Partner,

Greeting from V2 Technologies, Inc.

                                   I would like to introduce myself
as Archana from V2 Technologies, Inc.

Please find below the HOT - LIST of our consultants who is looking for the
projects and let me know if you have any requirements matching his
expertise. Please send your requirements to arch...@v2techinc.com

Please note "Only for your direct clients"

 *  Name            Skill
Current Location    **Availability*

Neelima Bavirisetty
Data Warehouse
Hoffman Estates, IL
     Immediate
 Arijit Sen
JAVA
NYC
     2 Weeks

Atul Mishra
JAVA
NYC
      Immediate

Naga Lakshmi Vemula
Oracle PL/SQL
Sacramento, CA
      3 Weeks

Please feel free to contact me at (732)-372-4409, Alt: (732)-372-4402.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks & Regards

Archana
V2 Technologies, Inc.
160 Durham Ave, Suite#104
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Office: Office: (732)-372-4409, Alt: (732)-372-4402
Email: arch...@v2techinc.com,
Fax: (609)257-6057, www.v2techinc.com
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise*

CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE ON:* BA* | QA | .NET | Oracle Developers | Build &
Release