*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*

*shiv...@technocraftsol.com* <shiv...@technocraftsol.com>

*Note: Local CCIE Certified professional*

*Job Title:** CICSO CCIE Engineer *

My Client has a new project with Los Angeles County that requires a Cisco
CCIE engineer local to LA.

*Summary:*

The county of Los Angeles is installing a new LAN infrastructure at three
(3) newly constructed facilities.

This project consists of installing LAN infrastructure, edge switches, VOIP
Gateways (2) and endpoints, creating and documenting port-mapping, and
installing Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) in accordance with the terms
and conditions of a Los Angeles County TESMA. T

he Contractor shall be responsible for the installation, connection, and
configuration of all equipment listed in Attachment A as required to
produce a fully operational system and functioning solution.

*Location:** Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration:** 12+ Months*

If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with your contact
number. I will be in touch with you ASAP

Regards,

 Shivani Asthana

Phone: 614-664-7661

Email: shiv...@technocraftsol.com

Website: www.technocraftsol.com

Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>

Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9