Hi,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com
<gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com>.*

Java Developer with Mobile Experience

Rate: 50/hr all inclusive

Location: Rochester Minnesota

I need a write up (why the candidate thinks they are a good fit for the
position) and I also need this candidate to have previous healthcare
experience

REQUIRED:

Java Web Development – 5 years

Spring – 2 years

Spring MVC – 2 years

Hibernate – 2 years

jQuery – 3 years

Bootstrap – 2 years

Maven – 1 year

Mobile Development -1 years

Rational Database Skills MS SQL Server – 2 years

 Java Developer with Mobile Experience

We are looking for a Web developer to work on the External Speaker Series
project. This person will be primarily responsible for constructing a
custom web application used to manage external speakers being brought in to
Mayo Clinic. This individual will be working with another staff member, who
is new to Java development, so mentoring skills are a must.

We are also looking for an individual with some experience with Mobile
application development (e.g. Native, hybrid or HTML5). We are working to
bolster our team capability to perform mobile development so we are looking
for an individual that has some experience that he/she can share with our
team. We want the candidate to apply some mobile development practices to
the External Speaker Series project and then share that with the rest of
our team.

Team player with excellent communication skills.

*Regards*

*Gudhal Chauhan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

101 Hudson St, Suite # 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA

Phone: 201-884-6357 [O]

Email: gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com || Web: www.techwiresol.com

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad*