Hi,

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com
<gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com>.*

* Role : Data Warehouse Analyst (BA) *

*Location : Boston, MA area for a 12+ month contract.*

*No H1b*

*phone screen and then a f2f for the interview process.*

We are seeking a Business Analyst with strong DW and Reporting experience
for our client . The project is combination of Data Warehousing and
Reporting. The business analyst will be focusing on data and reporting
requirements and design and integration of reports for presentation on the
web. The analyst must have:

   - Financial system background supporting defined contribution (401K)
   Strong SQL knowledge
   - Excel, visio Previous Data warehousing experience, oracle 11G , or
   atleast experince with Oracle sql writing
   - Must have previous experience writing business requirements,
   functional design, and work with QA in quality assurance.
   - Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
   - Excellent organizational skills
   - Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.

Our client located in downtown Boston is looking for multiple Java
Consultants.  These are long term 12+ month consulting roles.  They are
also open to candidates who are looking for contract to hire
opportunities.  They are looking for candidates with experience developing
on any and all layers of the SDLC.

Responsibilities:

   - Collaborate with BA's and Designers in the enhancement and development
   of web applications
   - Research document, design and implement program requirments and specs

Skills:

   - 3+ years of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications
   - Experience with JSP, Servlets, EJB and Hibernate is a MUST
   - Experience with one or more application servers such as JBoss
   - Experience with Oracle
   - Experience in object oriented analysis and design using UML
   - experience with Quartz is a Plus
   - Knowledge of SQL, JUnit, Maven and SVN
   - Understanding and hands on expereince w/ PL/SQL
   - Familiarity with Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
   - Bachelors in CS or technical major

*Regards*

*Gudhal Chauhan*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

101 Hudson St, Suite # 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA

Phone: 201-884-6357 [O]

Email: gudhal.chau...@techwiresol.com || Web: www.techwiresol.com

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad*