Hello All,

Hope you all are doing great,

Below is job description with our direct client, let me know if you have
any consultant for the below position and please send me profiles with rate
ASAP, Thank you.

*ETL/ Data stage Lead Developer*

*Location**: Eden Prairie, MN*

*Duration**: 6 months  *

·         This is an ETL Lead Developer role.

·         This resource will design, code and unit test on projects related
to the UDW and Core Assets, working as part of a team on Data Warehouse
development efforts.

·         Daily responsibilities include meeting with the project team to
understand requirements, data flow, mappings, and the physical data model
in order to design, development and unit test ETL code that is efficient
and meets customer needs.

·         They may also assign tasks to other developers who are assigned
to the effort.

·         Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse
systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and
resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.

·         Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing,

·         Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks. Create
supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity
relationships, business processes, and process flow.

·         Design and implement data structures.  Develop and implement data
extraction procedures from other systems  Develop or maintain standards,
such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for the design of data
elements

*Qualifications and Skills Required:*

A Bachelors Degree in computer science, business or other relevant degree;
or equivalent experience, 7+ years, in one or more aspects of information
systems development.

-4+ yrs DataStage

-7.5 + Parallel Extender or higher

-2+ Teradata or DB2 UDB with DataStage

-4+ yrs Unix, including shell scripting

-2+ yrs Tivoli (TWS) job scheduling or equivalent experience

-Multiple programming languages (shell scripts, C++).

-4+ years of Native SQL against relational databases, preferably Teradata
or UDB/EEE.

Thanks & Regards....
Ganesh P
*Lead-Recruiter *
Technotec Inc – IT Consulting Services

*Direct *: 703-544-2474 (O) 703-708-0870 x 108
gan...@technotec.com
Website- www.technotec.com
G-Mail : ganesh.pamulapar...@gmail.com
Can be in touch @ Gtalk: ganesh.pamulaparthi, skype: ganesh.chary3