Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

SQL Developer

*Project Location*

Concord, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI:- Telephonice + Skype

*Need only local to CA*

As Senior SQL Developer, you will put your experience and ideas into action
to support our existing environment and to help realize inventive solutions
for improvement.  In this role, you will utilize your extensive experience
developing database schemas, designing, coding, and debugging stored
procedures, triggers, user defined functions, and views and performing
database optimizations.  From day one you'll use your strong expertise
writing custom SQL code to act as our go-to person for code reviews.  You
will be the bridge between the development team and the architects, taking
the lead in remediating any dynamic code, refactoring poor code, and
automating solutions for standalone databases stood up for specific tasks.
We will also look to you to perform database optimization and performance
tuning while using your analytical skills to estimate development schedules
and determine project scope.  Previous experience in systems administration
and programming as well as systems development is preferred, as you will be
tasked to deliver results within these proficiencies.  A thought-leader in
Microsoft database tools, you will be a crucial, go-to resource for
technologies including the following:

·         Working with T-SQL queries, scalar and table-valued functions,
and stored procedures

·         Creating/maintaining SSIS packages and SSRS Reports

·         Evaluate query plans, identify actual or potential performance
bottlenecks, and propose solutions

·         Design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly
with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for
databases.

·         Participate in code reviews in accordance to standards.

·         Interact with key partners and internal users regarding
timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.

·         Construct and design documents and documentation to aid in
maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards.

·         Contribute to next generation database schema design geared for
performance to support our enterprise applications.

·         Employ best database development practices to address
performance, scalability, and efficiency issues.