*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Contract Duration: 6 months + extensions*

*Hiring Manager's Note:*

*Drupal 7 experience in particular is MUST*

*The ideal candidate would be strong in both the front and back end. Custom
theming, Custom modules, third party API integration, and responsive design
experience are huge. *

This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to excite and
delight our customers by providing an intuitive way to learn about and
sign-up for our flagship product. On this highly visible public facing
project, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our world class
UX, marketing, and engineering teams as we work to revolutionize TV.

Responsibilities

Design, develop, and maintain a Drupal based eCommerce site and Drupal
based internal web tools

Support the integration of mobile and social media

Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive
deadlines

Qualifications

Skills we'd really want you to have:

• 3+ years proven experience with Drupal 6.x and 7.x

• 4+ years with PHP

• 4+ years with JavaScript and jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3

• Experience with custom Drupal theme creation

• Experience with custom module development

• Experience with 3rd party API integration

• Experience with responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and
accessibility/disability requirements

Skills we’d really like you to have (or at least want to have):

• Experience with agile software development approaches including Scrum

• Experience with web analytics platforms (Site Catalyst, Google Analytics,
Comscore)

• Experience with PhotoShop

• Experience with developing with a LAMP stack

• Strong understanding of web trends including social media integration

I will contact you immediately if you present a strong candidate.

Thanks and Regards,

Chathurya

443-982-9928
Paradigminfotech