Hi,

Hope you are in good Health and Spirits.

Please go through the below requirement’s and help me with suitable
resources.
Must provide *Visa Copy* at the time of submission.

Share the resume to kart...@avantsinc.com

*Duration:*     11 Months
*Location:*  Dallas, TX

*Mandatory Requirements for BA Customer Service & Billing**The BA -
Customer Care & Billing* will analyze source and target systems to develop
data mapping business rules and data transformation requirements. Perform
product and tariff mapping.

   - Telecom experience
   - Conversion experience
   - Data Mapping experience
   - Analytical
   - Rating
   - 10 -­‐ 12 years IT experience
   - 6-8 years of BA and Telecom experience
   - RPG

*Mandatory Requirements for BA – OSS**The BA - OSS *will analyze source and
target systems to develop data mapping business rules and data
transformation requirements. Perform product and tariff mapping.

   - Telecom experience
   - Conversion experience
   - Data Mapping experience
   - Analytical
   - OSS experience
   - 6-8 years of Telecom and BA experience
   - 10-12 years IT experience required

*Mandatory Requirements for BA GAP Analysis*

*The BA GAP *will analyze source and target systems to develop functional
GAP requirements, data mapping business rules, and data transformation
requirements.

   - Telecom experience
   - Conversion experience
   - Data Mapping experience
   - Analytical
   - AS/400
   - 10 -­‐ 12 years IT experience

*This is for all of the above roles: **Client Environment:* UNIX, Oracle,
CRM, DPI, Sales Force, Aggregator, Java, XML, Toad, SQL Plus, SharePoint, J
Meter, Sprinter, Dynamics, DB2, GUI, Configurator

*Preferred Requirements/Not required (but a plus if you have knowledge or
experience)*

   - Scripting
   - Informatica
   - Product and Tariff Mapping
   - Usage, Bundles, Recurring / Non-­‐Recurring Charges, Discounts

*Other Preferences*Bachelor's Degree

Thanks & Regards,

*Karthik*  |  Resource Manager
Avant Systems, Inc.
Women Owned Enterprise | Minority Certified Enterprise
12200 Ford Rd | Suite # A301 | Dallas, TX 75234
kart...@avantsinc.com | www.avantsinc.com
Direct: 214-810-7540
Facsimile: 1-866-590-2282

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If
this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "
*REMOVE*" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a
solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If
you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We regret any
inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued
patience & co-operation