*Hello! *

*Please find the two urgent openings I have in Austin, TX. Candidates who
are local to Austin will be given preference however I will accept only
candidates in Texas who are willing to travel for face to face interview.
Please send me your top two candidates, rates and contact information.
Details below. *

*Senior Java Developer *

*Location:* West Austin, TX

*Duration:* 6-9 months

*Interview mode: Phone and F2F*

*NEED ONLY LOCALS*

*I need strong Spring, JAVA, Junit and Eclipse type developers *

The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for coding, testing and
implementing products for Mitratech’s corporate legal automation software
suite.  Responsibilities include reviewing functional and technical
requirements, performing research, designing solutions and developing code
using the Java programming language for an enterprise grade web-based
application.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

-Create code that meets design specifications, follow standards, is of high
quality and is easy to maintain.

- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project
requirements are met

- Perform unit and peer testing to ensure product is fully tested

-Suggests alternative design approaches as appropriate

- Ensure all work is properly documented

- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the
team, department or company at large

-Provide training as needed

-Perform code review

-Mentor other team members on the product architecture and technologies.

*Required Skills:*

- 7+ years of experience in a software development or software engineer role

- Strong communication and interpersonal skills

-Self-reliant and motivated self-starter

- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions

- Experience with the following:

- Java

- Oracle or SQL Server

-Spring Framework

-JUnite or other testing framework

*Nice to Have:*

-Experience building scalable enterprise applications

-Experience with Agile Development (Scrum)

Experience using Eclipse IDE or similar developer environments

Thanks and Regards,

Chathurya

443-982-9928
Paradigminfotech

8830 Stanford Blvd,

Suite 312 Columbia, MD 21045
recruit...@paradigminfotech.com // *www.paradigminfotech.com*
<http://www.paradigminfotech.com/>

The best way to reach me is via email

mailing list reply with "Remove" and include your "original email
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused