*send me your profile only at - bha...@rgtalent.com <bha...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title                               Front End Web Developer*

*Project Location                   NY-New York/Nyc*

*Duration                                6 Months*

* Mode of Interview:                Telephonic Followed By face to face *

*job requirements*

   - minimum of 5 years of java programming.  minimum of 7 years of
   software development experience with web applications.
   - experience with core java and multithreaded programming.
   - experience with writing unit tests using junit and mocking frameworks
   - knowledge/understanding of user interface (ui) design concepts
   - understanding of the web development process including:
      - wire-framing/mockups
      - design
      - development
      - debugging
      - testing
   - expert troubleshooting and fixing javascript/html/css cross-browser
   bugs and using debug tools for each browser
   - proficient with html5/css3, web standards, best practices and writing
   clean, semantic code
   - have expert knowledge with javascript, good knowledge of jquery and
   creating/debugging jquery plugins
   - have expert knowledge of browser quirks and creating web apps that are
   consistent across all major browsers
   - great understanding of object oriented design (ood)
   - technical skills required: javascript, html, css, ajax and jsp
   - working knowledge of java, j2ee, jms, spring, struts, and xml
   - experience with dojo and/or mootools is plus
   - experience with application server platforms: apache, tomcat, web
   sphere, jboss, etc.
   - education bs or higher in computer science or comparable disci

Thanks & Regards,

*Bhavya Maheshwari*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*