Hi ,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Senior Software Developer Integration

*Project Location*

Hartford CT

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

* Need USC/GC Only*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*

This person should possess strong integration design and development skills
using technologies such as Java/JEE, Groovy, Spring, Mule ESB, RabbitMQ and
Maven.

Qualifications (aka Requirements)

   - BS degree or equivalent experience
   - Minimum 6 years software development experience
   - Hands on experience with middleware technologies (e.g. Mule ESB,
   RabbitMQ or others)
   - Demonstrated success in building design patterns and software
   engineering best practices
   - Experience designing software for scalability and resilience

 Assets

   - Commercial SW Engineering
   - Designing web services for complex software systems
   - Experience with RESTful security approaches
   - Experience developing in Java
   - Big Data
   - Cloud
   - PHI