Hi Recruiters ,

Hope all is wonderful with you today …!!

Please find the list of available consultants for your direct
client/Preferred Vendor requirements.

Let me know if you have any suitable positions for them.  Send me the
requirements to srika...@sriventech.com or reach me at 703-831-0149.

*Updated Hot List _ Sriven Technologies*

Candidate Name

*Profile Name*

*Yrs of Exp*

*Current  Location*

*Relocation*

*Sulakshana *

Business Object Developer

8+

Irvine, CA

Yes

*Subha Sri*

SAP HANA /Testing

7+

Herndon, VA

Yes

*Uday Reddy*

ETL/Informatica

7+

Monterey Park, CA

Yes

*Laxma Reddy*

Sr. Oracle DBA

8+

New York, NY

Yes

*Nikita*

Business Analyst

8+

Ashburn, VA

Yes

*Rama Mohan*

Sr Java Developer

8+

Cincinnati, OH

Yes

*Manogna*

Java Developer

7+

Overland Park, KS

Yes

*Vijay*

Java Technical Architect

14+

South Plainfield, NJ

NJ, NY ,DE, MD

*Kishore*

.Net Lead

10+

Roanoke, VA

Yes

*Mahendran*

.Net Lead

10+

Durham, NC

Yes

*Ranjith*

Sr .Net Developer

10+

Ashburn, VA

Yes

*Ashwini*

Sr. Net Developer

8+

Princeton, NJ

NY/NJ/PA

*Thiru*

SAP BODS

10+

Houston, TX

Yes

*Kewaji*

QA Test Lead

12+

Richfield, OH

Yes

*Ramesh P*

Sr. QA Engineer

9+

Houston, TX

Yes

*Sarath*

Lead QA Automation/Manual

9

Richardson, TX

Yes

*Naga Gogineni*

Performance Engineer

8+

St Louis, MO

Yes

*Muralidhar*

QA Analyst/Tester

8+

Downingtown, PA

Yes

*Sasi Maddula*

Manual Tester

8+

Chicago, IL

Yes

*Sandeep*

Oracle ETL Developer

9+

Richmond, VA

Yes

*Naga Sasi*

ETL Tester

8+

Chicago, IL

Yes

*Uday Reddy*

ETL/Informatica

7+

Monterey Park, CA

EST/CST

*Sunil Kumar*

Oracle Apps SCM

8+

Schaumburg, IL

EST

*Satya Kishore*

Sr. Teradata DBA

10+

Newark, DE

Yes

*Gayatri*

iOS Developer

7+

New Hampshire

EST

*Mukesh*

Hadoop

8+

Milwaukee, WI

Yes

*Rishi Kumar*

Sr Unix Admin

13+

Irving TX

Texas

*Samir R. Naik*

Project Manager

17+

New York, NY

Texas

*Pooja Sisodiya*

Business Analyst

7+

Herndon, VA

Local Area

*Ritesh*

SAP Basis Manager

14+

Piscataway, NJ

Yes

*Maheshwer*

SAP Basis Security Netweaver

12+

Irvine, CA

Yes

*Vasu*

SAP BW/BI Hana

9+

Westwood, NJ

Yes

*Sivakumar *

Lead SAP Security Consultant

9+

Piscataway, NJ

NJ, NY ,DE, MD

*Priyanka Neelam*

SAP Certified Lead ABAP Consultant

9+

Piscataway, NJ

NJ, NY ,DE, MD

*Subha Sri*

SAP Hana

7+

Herndon, VA

Yes

*Regards,*

*Srikanth*

13800 Coppermine Road| Herndon, VA 20171

703-831-0149 | Fax: 866-725-286

srika...@sriventech.com

[image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/sriventechnologiesllc>  [image:
twitter] <https://twitter.com/Sriventech>  [image: linked in]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/sriventech-technologies-llc>

[image: Company Logo.png] <http://sriventech.com/>[image:
cid:image012.jpg@01D04233.6528C380][image:
cid:image013.jpg@01D04233.6528C380]

*All current SrivenTech Openings and Updated Hotlist!
<http://rajcharan.wordpress.com>*

inconvenience caused to you.