Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Oracle Financials Consultant

*Project Location*

Houston TX

*Duration*

19 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*PROJECT DESCRIPTION -*
19 month Implementation requiring Core US, Baton Rouge, landed and GR
Resources

*REQUIRED SKILLS -*Install Base, Field Service, Depot Repair, Service
Contracts, Tele Service - limited functionality