Hi,

Please find below the requirement and send me your consultants updated
resume along with all inclusive hourly rate, current location, visa status,
availability date and best contact number. Do call me if you have any
questions.

********Please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com
<le...@dotsolved.com>*******

Position: Oracle Financials Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Belmont, CA
Duration: 6 Months+
Rate: Open

Strong in Oracle Financials, Inventory, Purchasing
Must know all Master Data – Customers, Suppliers, Projects, Items, Item Cost
Must know Oracle TCA
Must know how to do Data Conversion – these members will be primarily
responsible to work with business on getting the master data from all
legacy systems, clean it and load it in Oracle
One candidate must have the skill set of IBM DataStage, must be strong in
this as part of ETL
Must be able to start ASAP
Primary Location – Belmont, CA – we need to identify these guys local; must
be ready to travel to St. Louis

********Please send resumes to le...@dotsolved.com
<le...@dotsolved.com>*******

*Regards*

*Lenin*
*Manager - HR & Recruitment*
*dotSolved Systems Inc.,*5890 Stoneridge Dr., Suite 110
Pleasanton, CA. 94588
Mobile:  408-361-8244 | Fax:  408-516-9083
*le...@dotsolved.com <le...@dotsolved.com>* | http://www.dotsolved.com