*Hi                          *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position : Data Architect*

*Location : Mid-Manhattan , NY Duration: 6-12 Months (long term potential)
Interview : Phone / Skype *

*Job Description*

•                    Client is a leading Business Intelligence, Data
Management, and Application Development professional services organization
focused on providing solutions with real business value.  We provide a
customer-focused approach to building authentic partnerships with our
clients with objective counsel from concept to deployment for a consistent
voice through the dynamic IT environment.

•                    Client is focused on finding and cultivating talent
across the IT space.  We have over 100 developers, project managers,
business analysts, and data management professionals, most with over ten
years of experience in their respective fields.  In new hires we look for
authenticity; be proud of who you are and what you bring to the table, as
well as those candidates who consistently deliver the highest quality
product and have a deep desire to improve not just themselves, but the
organization as a whole.

•                    Client is seeking a Data Architect to join our team
for strategic initiative with a Global partner in New York City. This
position will require you to work on a highly visible Data Warehouse
project as demanded by the rapidly changing needs of the organization.

•                    In addition to strong technical skills, we need
someone with excellent data analysis skills and an ability to communicate
effectively to executive management and work well with IT business partners.

*Job Responsibilities*

•                    Perform research and analysis of business requirements
for current or planned systems to determine functional and data requirements

•                    Transform business requirements into logical data
models

•                    Complete logical data model design and definition in
ERwin

•                    Performance Monitoring and Tuning

•                    Setup and maintain documentation and standards

*Job Requirement*

•                    Hands-on experience in the modeling, development and
implementation of databases

•                    Oracle, Teradata, and SQL Server Experience

•                    Logical and physical modeling experience in ERwin

•                    Strong experience in performance tuning & query
optimization

•                    Excellent customer service, organizational, and
communication skills (oral and written)

•                    Past experience using administrative/documentation
tools

•                    Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, specifically
SSRS and Business Objects

•                    Knowledge of ETL tools, including SSIS

                                Previous experience working with
Advertising Media data highly preferred

Regards,

Ishan Salaria