Hello Partners,

We are looking for *C/C++ Developer* for one of our client at *Austin, TX*.
Please let me know your interest.

*C/C++ Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $55/hr*

*In Person Interview (Work onsite in Austin-50% Travel)*

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university.

·         Minimum 5 years experience in development C/C++ Applications.

·         Experience developing applications in Linux or Unix based OS,
Windows based as well.

·         Experience with HW installation, servers, rack components,
understanding of x86 and/or ARM microprocessors

·         Experience with real-time applications developed using embedded
systems

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Experience working with object oriented development principles.

·         Experience with HTML, Ruby and Perl languages.

·         Experience with real-time applications developed using embedded
systems and C/C++C#, Java, HTML, Ruby.

·         Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.

·         Strong analytical and logic skills.

·         Must excel at working with peers within a team environment.

·         Track record of meeting project timelines and produce a high
quality product.

·         Track record of taking individual initiative and accountability
for assignments.

·         Track record of adapting to changing priorities.

·         Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.