Send matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Hi,

   Hope you are doing well. Please find the job description. If you are
feeling comfortable on that position.

  Please send me your updated resume & contact details. Because it is my
back fill position.

* Position:- SharePoint Developer*

*Location:- Manhattan, NY (Midtown)*

*Duration:- 12+month*

 *Interview :- Telephonic + Face To Face  *

Technical Skill Required:-

In this role, you will be called upon to use your development skills to
focus on the following:

•             On-site and cloud based web services.
•             MS Office VSTO based plug-ins.
•             High performance document to HTML processing system.
•             SharePoint 2007 to 2013 migration.
•             Legacy Fast ESP to SharePoint 2013 migration

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*