*Dear Sir,*

I am  delighted to let you know that our company VOIP OFFICE is now DOT
LICENSED ISP PROVIDER.

We are permitted to provide Voice Over IP (VOIP) in India, Therefore you
can avoid all the legal risks by using our VOIP services.

We are also providing brand new Yealink HD phone for free with life time
warranty. Could you kindly forward this email to the right contact adding
me to CC.

If interested, please reply to this email or reach me on my US/India phone
numbers to discuss regarding VOIP services.

Thank you so much and appreciate your help.

The *VOIP OFFICE* is a global leading new generation IP PBX (VOIP) that
lets you save money by calling virtually anyone from your traditional
telephone, your cell phone, and even your PC and provides unprecedented
features at affordable prices. More and more companies are combining their
internal telephone and IT networks using Club PBX. Our comprehensive
service gives you unlimited local and long distance calling to anywhere in
the* US, Canada* for one low monthly rate!

*SET UP PHONE SYSTEMS WITH ZERO COST*

ü  *FREE YEALINK SIP-T20 IP HD DIGITAL PHONE*

ü  *HIGH DEFINITION CALL QUALITY*

ü  *LOW START- UP COST*

ü  *NO CONFIGURATION CHARGES*

*SERVICES*

ü  *WE ARE US BASED WITH LOCAL OFFICES IN HYDERABAD, BANGALORE AND PUNE*

ü  *LIFE TIME WARRANTY WITH FREE REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
EQUIPMENT*

ü  *BEST REMOTE TECH SUPPORT TEAM- WHO CAN RESOLVE  ISSUES ON THE SAME
WORKING DAY*

ü  *WE PROVIDE NUMBER PORABILITY SERVICE WHICH RETAINS YOUR EXISTING VOIP
NUMBERS WHEN YOU SWITCH TO OUR SERRVICE*

*PRODUCT FEATURES – ALL FOR FREE*

ü  *IVR (Interactive Voice Response)*

ü  *CONFERENCE BRIDGE*

ü  *FIND ME/FOLLOW ME*

ü  *CALL FORWARDING*

ü  *BOARD NUMBER WITH UNLIMITED EXTENSIONS*

ü  *CALL PAGING*

ü  *WEB BASED CALL MONITORING*

ü  *GLOBAL CALLER ID*

ü  *DO NOT DISTURB*

ü  *VOICE MAIL TO EMAIL*

ü  *MUSIC ON HOLD*

ü  *FREE SUPPORT                         **AND MANY  MORE..*

We are herewith enclosing following links of our Company Profile and
brochures for your perusal, and you may go through our web site
www.clubpbx.com for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ghoussia Shaik
+91 7893237988 (IND)
(248) 436-3600 Ext 202 (or) 208 (U.S)
ghou...@voipoffice.com

MICHIGAN | BANGALORE | HYDERABAD | NEW DELHI | PUNE

** Your REFERRALS ARE THE BEST COMPLEMENT YOU CAN GIVE US **

                 We are now available with our new website:
www.voipoffice.com