Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Information Security Analyst IV* for one of our client
at *Dallas, TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*Information Security Analyst IV *

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT*

*Rate: $55/hr*

*In-person iinterview required after telephonic.*

*Need GC/Citizen only*

​ Requirements:

·         Bachelor’s degree Management Information Systems, Information
Security, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or
related field(s) preferred.

·         Eight (8) to ten (10) years Information Security experience
required with two years in senior role.

·         *CISA certification preferred*

·         Strong analytical and problem solving skills for resolving
security issues

·         Expert understanding of network design and implementation.

·         Experience with at least two firewall solutions.

·         Experience with network probing and security analysis tools
required.

·         Strong understanding of cryptography required. Specifically PGP,
SSL, SSH type solutions.

·         Experience with penetration testing or network assessments highly
desired.

·         Exceptional organizational skills to balance work and lead
projects.

·         Strong interpersonal skills to effectively mentor and lead junior
level personnel.

·         In-depth knowledge of information security management, practice
and understanding of privacy and security regulations, i. e. PCI, GLBA, SOX
is required.

·         Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite, TCP/IP headers and
packet analysis techniques, OSI model, and commonly used ports and
associated services.

·         In-depth understanding of a comprehensive information security
program.

·         Must possess the ability to build strong relationships with
internal customers that result in positive support of IS processes.

·         Self-motivated and results-oriented, including ability to
prioritize several conflicting demands.

·         Ability to maintain confidentiality.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.