Hi,

We have a full time opportunity with one of our direct client.  Please
share your updated resume if interested.

Role: Sr Database Analyst

Work Permit: ANY

Job type: Full Time

Location: Atlanta, GA

Interview: Phone/Skype

Experience: >9 Years

*Scope of work includes:*

1. Design the overall architecture for the analytics team

2. Knowledge on complete Microsoft stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS

3. Ability to design data schema

4. Identification of facts and dimensions/data modelling in general

5. Coordinate with offshore team

6. Work closely with the customer and help in issue resolution

*Work: (678)-388-9084 | Fax: 678-388-9484| Email:
iku...@noveltyinfotech.com <iku...@noveltyinfotech.com>*

*Novelty Infotech, Inc | 4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd, Suite #1403 | Alpharetta
GA 30005*