Hello,

My name is *Raj singh*, I am working with *Technology Resource Group Inc* .

 *Technology Resource Group Inc *is a Workforce Management and Solutions
Company providing facilities management/outsourcing, staff augmentation,
project management, and consulting services. We are seeking a
well-qualified experienced  in *Business Analysts* support of our client in
to location NJ/ Dublin OH.

*Business Analysts            *

*Dublin,Ohio       *

Must have skills:

• 5-7 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in* Banking and
financia*l services domain

• Broad knowledge of Banking and financial domain, various Databases,
Enterprise Data Warehouse and functioning thereof.

• Assist in developing requirements, strategy, scope and priorities.

• Should have a good technical background: Informatica, Teradata,Software
development or similar, System Architecture, Database knowledge

• Analyze and document business requirements and produce detailed
functional specifications.

• Provide technical and functional support throughout the project
lifecycle, including gathering business requirements and developing
functional specification documents.

• Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment
working with cross-contitental teams

• Gather, interpret, and translate customer needs into functional and
nonfunctional requirements

• Collaborate with other development team throughout SDLC to participate in
reivews, testing and implementation activities.

• Provide documentation and workflow analysis support for process
improvement.

• Analysis of data obtained from a variety of sources

• Ability to develop automated, re-usable routines in Unix/SQL for
analyzing,  extracting, and presenting requested information from the
database systems

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 – ext 866

Fax: 408-884-2409

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com

gtalk    rajkumar.rgtalent