Hi ,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-    SharePoint Application Developer*

*Location:-   Manhattan, NY*

*Duration:-   12+  Months *

*Interview:- Telephonic  + Skype / Face To Face    *

In this role, you will be called upon to use your development skills to
focus on the following:

•                    On-site and cloud based web services.

•                    MS Office VSTO based plug-ins.

•                    High performance document to HTML processing system.

•                    SharePoint 2007 to 2013 migration.

•                    Legacy Fast ESP to SharePoint 2013 migration

Education:

Minimum 4 year degree in a computer science field

Skills and Abilities/Writing, Verbal Ability, Computer Skills, etc.:

The candidate is required to have at least 5 to 8 years of experience
working in I.T. as a software developer with specialization in the
following areas:

-                      In depth understanding of .NET/C# design and
development experience (at least 5 years) with ASP.NET MVC (Microsoft Web
development), CSS (cascading style sheet), JavaScript/JQuery, RESTful
interfaces

-                      Advanced knowledge of HTTP testing/performance
optimization, IIS , .NET,  Web Services in hosted application environment.

-                      Expertise must include architectural design,
development, migration, management and supporting enterprise applications.

-                      Strong understanding of the capabilities of
SharePoint 2013/2007, Office 365/SharePoint Online

-                      Expertise with SharePoint Portal, FAST Search,
Business Intelligence, Document Management, and Records Management a plus

-                      Experience with Windows PowerShell

-                      .NET 4/4.5 fluency

-                      Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013

-                      Team Foundation Server 2012/2013

-                      Worked in both Agile Scrum and Waterfall development
environments

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*