Hello friend,

Please forward me your resume or this particular project .

*Please reply me to my id rajsi...@tresourceinc.com
<rajsi...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Job Title             Network / system admin*

Location @  ( Lake Forest, CA).

Rate-$45/hour 1099,c2c - $50 /hrc2c

The urgent requirement is to perform following

-          *Help in configuring VMWare, TFS setup inter Lab*

-          Able to size the H/W and S/W need for our projects

Required Skill Set

·         Cisco certification

·         Wireless communication skills /certification

·         Virtualization experience

o   Experience in administering virtual machines (VMware and HyperV)

o   Develop and configure VMs and VLANS

·         Windows 7 – Window Server 2012

·         Active Directory domain experience (admin and installation)

·         Networking experience

·         SharePoint administration

Plus

·         Wonderware System Platform (preferable)

·         SNMP

·         Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) – installation and
administration

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 – ext 866

Fax: 408-884-2409

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com

gtalk    rajkumar.rgtalent