Hi Associate,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

SAP MM Procure to Pay Analyst

*Project Location*

Denver CO

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* MOI::: Tel + Skype*
* Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - Must have at least 5-7 years of hands-on configuration experience in
   Inventory Management, Purchasing and Material Requirements Planning SAP ECC
   6.0 environment.
   - Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through
   configuration.
   - Strong business process knowledge in Procurement to Pay processes:
   Inventory Management, Requisitioning, Purchasing, and Material Requirements
   Planning.
   - Strong working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that
   support these processes and solutions.
   - Understand the integration points with Accounts Payable, Production
   Planning and Sales & Distribution.
   - Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW,
   eCATT, SAP Query and other data management tools.