Hi All ,

Good morning friends ,

Hope you all are doing great , I have an urgent opening for *AVAYA IVR
DEVELOPER* if you have good consultants , kindly forward me good profiles I
am sure

Candidate ‘ll be placed if he is strong guy .

Kindly forward resume to my official id rajsi...@tresourceinc.com .

*Contract 5+ months*

*Location  Jacksonville, FL*

*Any Visa Is Fine*

1. Required Experience

•Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT or related field.

•3+ years of Java development and design skills for large IT systems.

•5 years of development experience in the IVR & at least 2 year with CTI

•The prospective candidate needs to have knowledge of J2EE, Application
server, XML, Design patterns and algorithms.

2. Role & Responsibilities

•Develop and modify Speech IVR applications using Orchestration designer.

•Review call flows and UI specifications and create technical designs,
system requirements and specifications.

•Work with basic Java and J2EE technology with basic understanding of
Application Servers such as Weblogic and WSebsphere.

•Troubleshooting post-production problems and suggesting and implementing
quick solutions. Fast reaction to issues, providing technical input for
rollback decisions.

3. Technical Skills Required (Must Have & Nice to Have)

*Must Have*

Avaya IVR R3, TSAPI, JTAPI, Avaya CM, Avaya AES, Avaya IC platform, Avaya
CMS, and AVP

*Nice to Have*

Java, J2EE, WebService , Avaya DD, Nuance ASR and TTS.

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 – ext 858

*Direct : 408 426- 2263*

Fax: 408-213-8316

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com