*Hi ,*

*Please share me your profile ASAP so that we can proceed for further
steps.*

*Max rate $35-40 /hr on c2c,1099*

*Location CA Fostercity / Visa Client*

Duration 12+ months

No of positions 4 *Mainframe*--Urgent

Location: Foster city. Please share few profiles as these are customer
interviewed positions.

*3+ years of software development or testing experience, preferably in
Electronic Payments.*
*Familiarity and knowledge of ISO 8583 and XML messaging*
*3+ years’ experience with Manual and Automated testing*
*3+ years’ experience in*
*z TPF or TPF 4.1*
*IBM S/390 Assembler, C++*
*Mainframe, VM/CMS*
*SQL, DB2*

*Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles, QA processes and
methodologies*
*Experience testing Mainframe based applications and databases*
*Experience with automation tools, tool development using REXX and QTP.*
*Working knowledge of IBM ClearQuest, HP Quality Center, VB Script*

*Raj Singh* |SR. *IT Recruiter* |

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 – ext 858

*Direct : 408 426- 2263*

Fax: 408-213-8316

rajsi...@tresourceinc.com|  www.tresourceinc.com