Hi,

Send me matching profiles at gsha...@tekshapers.com

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  SharePoint Administrator*

*Location:-  Boston, MA*

*Duration:- 6-18+  Month*

*Interview:- Phone + Face To Face  *

  *Professional Summary:*

•             SharePoint Administration and Project Coordination - Design
and development of the SharePoint 2013 site for the Technology & Operations
Policy and Procedures Management group at Santander.  SharePoint design,
development, and management of the Training and Documentation team site at
TSYS.  Exhibited capability in managing multiple projects and meeting
deadlines.

•             Documentation and Editing – Research, preparation, writing,
editing, and publication of IT technical specifications, policies and
procedures, hardware and software product documentation, and training
materials.

•             Training – Extensive support of technical and applications
training throughout career. Previous experience in hands-on training.

•             Communications – Proven expertise in assessing and
communicating complex subjects to diverse stakeholder groups, including
clients and executive management.

•             Implementations – Experienced in launching, implementing, and
informing project stakeholders and end-users of IT-based systems,
procedures, and process changes.

•             Technical Skills – Advanced experience in publishing tools,
business applications, and software and hardware technology implementation.

Microsoft 2003-2010 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint 2013;
TechSmith Snagit; Microsoft Project; Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop; and Lotus
Notes. Online Help Systems – RoboHelp and Doc-To-Help.

Thanks & Regards..

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*