*HOTLIST OF
AVAILABLE CONSULTANTS WITH TORQUE TECHNOLOGIES LLC*

                                                            Dear All:

                                                            We currently
have the following candidates available immediately. Please send me your
requirements and add me to your distribution List.

*                                                            1.
Senior Peoplesoft DBA*

                                                                      14+
Years of experience

                                                                      *Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

*                                                            2.
Oracle Apps SCM, CRM Functional*

                                                                      10+
Years of Experience

*
 Needs Job in Bay Area Only*

*                                                            3.
Oracle Apps SCM Functional*

                                                                      8+
Years of experience

                                                                     *Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

*                                                            4.
Oracle Apps ASCP Functional*

                                                                      10
Years of experience

                                                                      *Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

*                                                            5.
Oracle Apps Finance Techno Functional*

                                                                      9+
Years of experience

                                                                      *Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

*                                                            6.
Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

                                                                      10+
Years of experience

                                                                      *Needs
Job in NY/NJ Only*

*                                                            7.       Dot
Net Developer*

                                                                      7+
Years of experience

                                                                      *Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

*                                                            8.
Quality Assurance Analyst*

                                                                      5
Years of Experience in Testing, QA etc.

                                                                      *Needs
Job in CT Only*

*                                                            9.
Spotfire/SAS Developer*

                                                                      8+
Years of Experience in

*                                                                      Will
Relocate Anywhere in USA*

                                                            Call me for
Resume, Rate etc.

                                                            Sai Sudani -
TORQUE Technologies

                                                            860-819-3758

s...@torquetek.com

                                                            PS: Please let
me know if you want to be removed from my Distribution List.