Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Position:-  SFDC consultant with Oracle EBS*

*Location:-  Redwood City, CA*

*Duration:-  3-6 Month*

*Interview:- Phone + Skype   *

 *JD:*

The client is live with SFDC and it interfaces to Oracle EBS R12.

The client needs a resource to assist with support, primarily, and do to a
small amount of development.

Looking for someone with about 70/30 skills in admin/development.

The SFDC/Oracle interfaces are already completed and just need to be tuned
and, occasionally, create a new one.

Looking for someone with an overall 8-9 years’ experience in IT and *solid
4+ years of SFDC *and *2+ years of experience of SFDC that is integrated
with Oracle EBS*.

Need someone who is a self-starter and someone who has good
communications.

*Thanks & Regards..*

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

T: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 109 | F: 248.254.7211 |

E: *gsha...@tekshapers.com <gsha...@tekshapers.com>* | W:
*www.tekshapers.com* <http://www.tekshapers.com/>* |* Yahoo Messenger :
gauravrecrui...@yahoo.in | GTalk: *gaurav.rgt*