Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: Business Analyst (Face to face interview
after telephonic)*

*Location: Portland, ME Duration: 6+ months*

*MUST HAVE: *

BSA *10 yrs

Data Analysis/profiling * 8 yrs

Business Analysis * 8 yrs

Datawarehouse * 6 yrs

Data Mapping documents* 6 yrs

Business Intelligence * 6 yrs

Documentation *8 yrs

SRS * 8 yrs

Use case * 8 yrs

MS Office * 8 yrs

Experience with extracting & documentation of ETL data mapping & report
data mapping * 6 yrs

QA support * 6 yrs

SQL Query * 6 yrs

HP ALM proficiency

*VERY IMPORTANT: *

Required to understand new business requirements, conduct business and data
analysis, and support QA testing.

Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Data Analysis.

Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications.

Analyze and manipulate large data sets. Source, Target, Lineage.

*NICE TO HAVE:*

Former TD experience (please mention manager’s name in your comments
section)

Regulatory experience

Banking/Financial Industry

Star Schema

Business Object /Crystal

Universe Design Artifacts

HP ALM

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

*BASIC Details*

Requirement ID

Title (Mr. / Ms.)

First Name

Middle Name

Last Name

SSN No(Last Four Digits)

Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity

Available From

Current Location

Relocation

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Experience in required skills

Grade/Years of Experience

Skills (Please Mention if any Certifications)

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.