*Position:Sr. Financial Business Analyst*
*Duration:Long term contract*
*Location:San Francisco, CA*

   - *Applies business and technical knowledge in determining end-to-end
   design requirements to automate bank holding company regulatory reporting.*
   - Works closely with business partners to determine requirements and
   develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs,
   objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
   - Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of
   applications, often using new technologies.
   - Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and
   functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs
   and that test plans/scripts serve customer needs.
   - Perform tests and work on remediation of issues.
   - Prepares documentation to communicate and validate
   - Provide leadership and direction to team members to ensure that the
   business requirements are appropriately defined and that an enhancement or
   project is warranted
   - Coordinate and lead cross-functional task forces to identify and
   document functional requirements, work flow, information sources and
   distribution paths, and system specifications
   - Assess, develop and execute a plan to implement a process
   transformation solution

*Skills/Experience*

   - 7+ years industry / functional experience
   - Looking for someone who has worked in the Accounting area of a Bank
   - Excel / reporting experience
   - SQL or programming experience
   - Process improvement within a production environment
   - CPA is a plus

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>