*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 311*

*Location          :  *   * MN-Minnesota/Minneapolis*
*Duration         :       6+ months*

Consulting engagement at a large organization in Healthcare service
industry.

  Facets Applications Development Consultant.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·     Drive design strategy and execution discussions.

·     Determine development environment strategies, milestones, data
strategies and unit testing needs,

and identify cross application dependencies.

·     Status reporting including risk identification and mitigation
strategy development.

·     UAT support and Estimation review.

·     Identify resource training and skill set needs.

*EXPERIENCE:*

·     At least 5+ years of Healthcare experience.

·     5+ years of experience in Facets.

·     3+ yrs Dental Background (Specifically around pricing/benefits).

·     Experience in writing configuration summaries/global designs, and
translating business requirements

 into a design approach.

·     Knowledge in Military/Veterans/Department of Defense/TRICARE business
are a plus.

*Regards,*
*Upendra Nath*

*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
      ----Consulting redefined

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
YahooID: *upendra.recruiter*