Job Title:   Big Data Architect
Location:  Wilington DE
Duration:   18+ Months Contract

skills:
“It¹s really basic.  The role is an ETL tech lead for our Hadoop
implementations.
We use the Cloudera toolset.
We expect technical leaders to have design/architecture skills as well as
development skills, with experience in batch as well as Java to go with the
standard Hadoop ecosystem tools (sqoop, spark, etc).
Strong communication skills a must.
We expect they have previous experience with Oracle and may have noSQL
database as well.
Individuals with lower skill levels may be considered for development
roles, but only after the tech leadership positions have been filled.

Warm Regards,
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
E-mail: jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Ext:143