*Sure Interview *

*Location:::   *
*CA-California/Los AngelesDuration:::   6+ Months  *

*Job Description:*
A more experienced developer to take a role in developing a new application
(under direction from architects with another firm) and assisting in
training junior resources alongside.

They will have similar skills to the above but should have 3 - 4 full
development implementations under their belt with at least 4 - 5 years’
experience and ability to train/mentor resources who are newer to the tool
to be able to fill a role described like the one above and be able to
support the system that is being developed.

That would be the perfect candidate as we would not need to bring in a
junior resource and this person could transition to the support role when
the development is done, and we could transition them into a longer-term
support role.

*Regards,*
*Upendra Nath*

*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
      ----Consulting redefined

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
YahooID: *upendra.recruiter*