Hi,

Hope you doing great,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Platform Configuration Consultant SAP SD/MM

*Project Location*

Redmond WA

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

Strong hands on configuration experience in SAP Order to Cash and Materials
Management with business process knowledge and at least 2 full lifecycle
implementations in this space - Specific knowledge of Sales Order
Management and working with interfaces with portals, EDI - Specific
knowledge of
delivery processing with third party logistics providers - Ability to
translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to SAP -
Proven
communication skills, ability to work with business and design the business
processes into SAP -

Responsible for implementing the designed solution meeting business needs
and providing leading practices experience in their area. - Responsible to
manage solution scope within standard software capabilities to degree
possible. - Works closely with client to verify requirements are captured
in the
solution design. - Works with other process leads to communicate cross
functional requirements.