HI
Please share the matching profiles at  mohan.sha...@rgtalent.com
<navn...@rgtalent.com>

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest

*Job Title*

DevOps Enginneer

*Project Location*

Charlotte NC

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI-Phone+Skype*

* Skills*

Linux Systems Admin

CentOS

RHEL

Puppet Configuration

Automation Experience

Apache Web Server

GitHub

Configuration Management Tools

Kanban Agile Development Environment

PostgreSQL database admin

PostgreSQL HA environment maintenance experience

OpenStack Administration

Setup and manage Media ETL grid servers

Setup and manage the Media MicroStrategy environment

Setup and manage the Nextgen AM Hadoop/Spark environment

Develop release automation and automated testing for all Media assets

Recommend general DevOps best practices

Regards,

Mohan Sharma

Recruiter