*Must have a
car and can go for the face to face interview*

*Location:*
*:: NY-New York/Melville Long Island Duration::: 4+ months*
*MOI::: Phone then face to face*

*Job Description::*
-The individual needs Qlikview development experience and be able to work
with our business units to obtain the requirements.
-Work with IT staff and do deep dives into the current issues we have with
some of our dashboards, data governance for those dashboards, development,
and documentation.

*Three to five years of experience developing QlikView Dashboards using
Qlikview version 11::*-Ability to suggest Qlikview dashboard mockups and
proposals based on the requirements.
-Developed KPIs and set analysis applications.
-Developed User Interactive Sheets & Reports as business needs.
-Writing SQL Scripts to load the relevant Data in QlikView Applications.
-Implemented Security & involved in Deployment of QlikView Applications.
-Created QVDs & updated on timely basis as database updates
-Develop simple and complex reports including list, crosstabs and charts
with drill-thru capabilities & report level calculations.
-Ability to write complex database queries.
-Ability to perform functions in excel such as vlookups, pivots etc.