*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Big Data Developer*

*Project Location*

*St. Louis, MO*

*Duration*

*12+months *

The successful Big Data Developer on this team will be responsible for:

         Developing data access libraries that bring MapReduce, Graph, and
RDBMS data to users of Scala, Java, Python, and R

         Developing real-time data synchronization systems with reactive
programming concepts like Akka and Kafka

         Writing data ingestion systems to pull data from traditional RDBMS
platforms such as Oracle and Teradata and store it in NoSQL databases such
as Neo4J, HBase, Cassandra

         Implementing analytical engines that pull data from API data
sources and then present data back as either an API or persist it back into
a NoSQL platform.

Requirements:

         Extensive experience with at least 2 of Scala, Ruby, Python 3,
Java

         Extensive experience with REST APIs based on frameworks such as
Scalatra, CXF, Sinatra, Spray

         Extensive experience with parallel programming, such as MapReduce,
Spark

         Experience with code versioning and dependency management systems
such as Git, SVT, and Maven

         Well versed in reactive programming concepts and frameworks such
as Akka

Desireable:

         Hadoop and Neo4J previous experience

         Developing for AWS or other cloud based platforms (Cloud Foundry,
Docker)

         Previous experience with life sciences / biology domains

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,