Please share the profile with *javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com
<javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Sr. Data Modeler

Location              :               Atlanta, GA (ONLY LOCAL)

Duration             :               01+ year contact

Interview           :               Face2 Face

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

*Requirements:*

*Need *Sr. Data Modeler Experience?

Must have experience modeling all major Databases including *Teradata,
Oracle, DB2, SQL Server*, etc

*Airline, travel* or *hospitality* experience is preferred.

Warm Regards,

*Javeed Khan*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Global Webmaster Inc.