Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               QA Tester

Location              :               Northridge, CA *(Only Local)*

Duration             :               01 + Years

Interview           :               SKYPE / Phone

Start Date           :               ASAP

Rate                      :              *$35/hr on C2C all inclusive*

I have the following new requirement w/ our client, Please review and send
me only qualified candidates with the following info:

*Job Description:*

*Expected tasks *

• Read, analyze, understand requirements and provide feedback to members of
the requirements, development, and test team.

• Design, implement, execute, and document automated and manual tests.

• Prepare, submit, and maintain all required documentations for formal
testing.

• Perform and maintain requirements tracing between requirements
specifications and test specification.

• Identify, analyze and solve technical problems with minimal support from
test and development team.

• Interpret product designs and requirements to engineer test approach and
generate test cases and automated test scripts or manual test protocols.

• Align to existing internal processes and procedures as defined for the
project and/or team.

• Help develop, verify, and validate test automation frameworks.

• Conduct testing such as black box, white box system-level, functional
testing

*Expected skills *

*• Able to execute low-level/white-box tests using test harnesses developed
by someone else*

*• Experienced in analyzing and troubleshooting failures*

*• Experienced in coding within a team environment with shared tasks, code
reviews, debugging others’ design or code*

*• Experienced in a programming language, such as C/C++ (min 2 years)*

*• Understanding of object-oriented concepts and multithreading*

*• Android Mobile Application testing is a plus (but not required)*

*• Experience with BLE is a plus (but not required)*

*• Experience in regulated industry is a plus (but not required*

Warm Regards,
*Javeed Khan*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Global Webmaster Inc.