Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Front-end developer

Location              :               Minneapolis, MN

Duration             :               Long Term Contract

Interview           :               SKYPE / Phone

*Job Description:*

*POSITION DESCRIPTION:*

*Front-end developer to architect*, build and maintain websites, social
media solutions and e-mail communications as part of the Global Digital &
Social Media Team.

*Position responsibilities: *

•              Develop, test and implement new websites and social media
properties, based on defined user interfaces, information architecture, and
business requirements leveraging enterprise web content management systems
(CMS) and static site infrastructures.

•              Support existing websites and social media solutions by
incorporating enhancements and troubleshooting issues.

•              Develop and test new email communications using tools such
as Exact Target.

•              Leverage industry best practices during all development
activities.

•              Work in a team environment on all project-related activities.

*Years of experience: *

*•              4+ years of Web/Interactive Design/Development experience *

*Specialized knowledge required:*

•              Expert skills in CSS, HTML and JavaScript

•              Experience with Mobile and Responsive Design/Development

•              Experience with Internet design best practices including
browser compatibility, accessibility, coding standards and performance

•              Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal

•              Interactive Design experience/background

*Desired/preferred qualifications:*

•              Experience in the medical device industry

•              Experience with development w/in Social Media platforms
including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube

Warm Regards,

*Javeed Khan*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Global Webmaster Inc.