Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great

We are immediately looking for *Java Developer - FedEx* || *Memphis, TN*
with one of our direct clients. If you are interested or know someone who
is looking for projects, please reply me back ASAP.

IT VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Java Developer - FedEx

Location              :               Memphis, TN

Duration             :               12+ Months Contract

Interview           :               Face 2 Face Interviews

Start Date           :               ASAP

Need *Sr. Java Developer with 8+ year’s* candidate with *FedEx*
experience? *Chance
for F2F interview..!!*

*Job Description:*

*Skills Needed:*