Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Java/SAS Developer

Location              :               Memphis, TN (Only Local)

Duration             :               11 + Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone & Skype Interviews

Start Date           :               1-4 December 2015

*Job Description:*

*Java *

*HTML*

*J2EE *

*SAS *

*SQL*

The Crew Resource Planning department embarked on a 4 year modernization
effort in August of 2015.

The first programmer was contracted through the FLEXit system in January of
2015.

The programmer was used to launch the CRP Portal which included setting up
the server infrastructure and security (LDAP Authentication).

The portal was formally launched in July of 2015, and it is the home base
for the Crew Planning Management System.

The programmer also designed and implemented what we call the Standby
Process.

A "Standby" is a Flight Operations term that describes a pilot who is
standing by ready to receive a work assignment.

Before the automation, the scheduling of these standbys was a very labor
intensive process.

Now a user very easily enters a standby request into a very modern GUI
which is then imported into the scheduling system.

There is also a standby workflow approval process that didn't exist before.

The new programmer will continue this modernization effort.

The next task on our four year roadmap is to develop a CRP dashboard for
communicating vital departmental data to Flight Ops leadership.

Also, we will build a bidpack GUI that will virtually automate the very
manual monthly bidpack building process.

-----------------------------------

Warm Regards,

*Javeed Khan*

Sr. Technical Recruiter