Please share the profile with *ja...@globalwebmaster.us
<ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title              :               Software Engineer

Location              :               Minneapolis, MN

Duration             :               3-4 Months Contract

Interview           :               Phone & Skype Interviews

Start Date           :               ASAP

Rate                       :               *$42/hr on C2C all inc,*

*Job Description:*

•              This role is a maintenance role on a medical device
instrument used in a home environment to communicate with a patient’s
implantable device.

•              Specific tasks will involve incorporating enhancements and
defect corrections as needed.

•              Strong analytical / debugging skills are required.

Education REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely
related field.

*EXPERIENCE:   *

•              *Understanding of software Engineering processes and
software life cycle in general.*

•              Experience in *real-time applications is preferred*.

•              *Medical instrument development experiences a plus*.

•              More than *5 years of experience.*

*JOB QUALIFICATIONS:  *

•              Skill with the *Linux OS, C, and C++.*

•              Experience with an *embedded application.*

•              Ability to utilize abstract and creative thinking to solve
software problems.

*Job Description:  *

•              The Software Engineer provides technical solutions or
alternatives to a variety of problems having a range of complexity.

•              Strong and in-depth knowledge of embedded software systems
is required.

•              Provide software architecture inputs and implement software
in accordance with defined development procedures.

•              Participates in determining objectives of assignment.

•              Accomplishes assigned tasks using own discretion and
judgment as to the specific approach or technique.

•              Participate in requirements, design and code reviews as they
pertain to software designs.

•              Work within a project team to develop software
specifications based on high-level requirements.

•              Translate specifications into design following the
requirements of design control and good coding practice.

•              Verify the design and participate actively in validation
activities.

-----------------------------------

Warm Regards,

*Javeed Khan*