*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Java developer with PHP*

*Project Location*

*St. Louis, MO*

*Duration*

*12+months *

*Must be GreenCard or USC*

We are looking for less java and more of the newer languages (erlang, php,
closure, angular, ruby, python, etc).

The third largest telecommunications company in the United States,
recognized as a leader in the network services market by the technology
industry and analyst firms, is looking for several Java developers. The
company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions
for enterprise customers.

The  Java developers will work in one of the company's 11 project teams
developing Cloud applications. The person needs to be passionate about
their technical skills and have a desire to work with the latest cloud
based technology.

Must have from 8 - 15 years’ experience in Java using as much of the
supportive software products and program languages as possible. Whatever is
missing will be provided through training.

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,