*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Mainframe San/3par storage admin*

*Project Location*

*Downtown, NYC*

*Duration*

*12+months*

*Needs to be local*

*QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED*

*Knowledge:*

·         Considerable knowledge of multiple platforms, consolidation and
ITIL concepts required.

·         Data Center operations, migrations and Co-location

·         Technical and Software Architecture

*Technical Skills:*

·         IBM Mainframe and IBM DS 8000 Storage systems administration
experience.

·         HP 3PAR Storage administration experience

·         Brocade SAN administration and management experience

·         Knowledge of Management tools and applications (Such as Microsoft
Project).

*OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION*

*Experience Needed:*

·         5 to 7 years’ experience including knowledge and hands on:

·         Systems Administration of IBM Mainframe,

·         HP 3PAR Storage administration,

·         Brocade SAN administration

·         Working experience in VMWare environments.

·         IT and Datacenter operations.

·         Server & network monitoring and management tools.

·         A considerable knowledge of multiple platforms consolidation and
ITIL concepts required

*Education Required*:

·         Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent

*Supervisory Responsibility:*

·         Direct supervision of Infrastructure team, managing Mainframe,
storage and network domains.  Nature of supervision is to: assign tasks,
follow up, instruct/train, handle feedback, establish scheduled or set
objectives, establish annual goals, appraise team member’s performance

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,