*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Teradata AdHoc Report Developer*

*Project Location*

*Washington, DC*

*Duration*

*9+ months*

*NEED US CITIZENSHIP ONLY*

* The Consultant will be responsible for developing the Report Definition
and Requirements Documents. The Consultant will prepare mockups of AdHoc
and Production reports in order to ensure that the report development is
consistent with what the business needs. There will be on-going AdHoc and
Production style Reports that the Consultant will be responsible for. *

Consultant needs to have significant experience in using Teradata SQL to
write AdHoc Queries. The Consultant also needs strong Business Analysis
experience and have excellent written and communications skills. Consultant
will be expected to build rapport with the client.

*US citizenship required for this position.*
*Basic Qualifications:*
• 5+ years of hands-on development experience with Teradata SQL writing
AdHoc Queries.
• Experience with Teradata SQL Assistant
• Experience with Teradata Utilities (i.e. FastLoad)
• Experience with Teradata RDBMS
• 5+ years of Business Analysis experience, gathering and writing
requirements.
• Strong experience in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledgeable with Oracle RDBMS
• Knowledgeable and/or experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft
Access
• Knowledgeable and/or experience with Microsoft Visual Basic for
Applications (VBA)

*Nice to Have Qualifications:*
• Experienced with Oracle RDBMS
• Experience with Oracle SQL Developer
• Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server and Access
• Experience with Microsoft scheduling solutions for automation of reports
• Experience with MicroStrategy
• Prior experience/knowledge of USPS’s EDW data model including RDM Retail
Datamart, PPR Product Performance and Reporting, ADM Accounting Datamart,
and GBS Global Business System.

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,